Fall & Holiday Scents (Diffuser With Reeds)
A Reed Diffuser is a great solution for offices, small rooms, or any place when a flame isn't desired. Each Reed Diffuser is a 6-ounce square glass bottle with a replaceable seal. Each bottle comes with its own set of 8 reeds.
Fall & Holiday Collection:
Fresh Brewed Coffee
Pumpkin Pecan Waffle
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar
Apple Crisp: Baked Apples with a butter crumb topping sprinkled with hints of cinnamon and vanilla
- Top - Citrus, Apple
- Middle - Peach, Cinnamon
- Bottom Vanilla, Maple
Caramel Latte: Envision a cool fall night sitting by the fireplace and the enticing aroma of pumpkin puree hand blended with sweet caramel and warm sweet cream fill the room.
- Top -Pumpkin, Cream
- Middle -Caramel, Clove, Nutmeg
- Bottom -Cinnamon
Christmas Cabin: This holiday's scent was selected by popular vote! Christmas Cabin has classic holiday notes of spicy cinnamon, fresh orange zest, juicy cranberry, and sweet bayberry over a warm woody base. A fan favorite for sure.
- Top -Cinnamon, Orange Zest
- Middle -Cranberry
- Bottom -Bayberry, Woods
Crème Brulee: Indulge your senses with this sweet, rich, buttery, and creamy caramelized vanilla scented candle. This candle features the aroma of creamy caramel with a dash of spice baked into a buttery custard and crowned with caramelized sugar
- Top: Caramelized Sugar, Coconut
- Middle: Custard, Rum
- Base: Vanilla, Maple, Benzoin
Cranberry Chutney: This is wonderful citrus, fruit, and spice blend that opens with the aroma of freshly sliced apples and freshly grated orange peel. The herbal scents in the heart are cinnamon and spices with succulent fresh cranberries to complement this perky accord. The rich sweet base of sugar and ginger exquisitely completes this scent.
- Top -Apple, orange zest
- Middle -Cinnamon, cranberry, spices
- Bottom -Sugar, ginger
Fresh Brewed Coffee: A deliciously seductive fragrance that embodies dark roasted coffee beans and rich sweet chocolate. A coffee lover's delight.
- Top -Cofee
- Middle -Sugar
- Bottom -Vanilla, Chocolate
Fireside: This fall scent will remind you of sitting outside by your firepit with close friends and family on a crisp fall evening. This candle is quaint and unique with scents that blend notes of smoke and wood with a warm union of clove, amber, sandalwood and patchouli.
- Top: Saffron
- Middle: Clove, Incense, Sandalwood
- Base: Amber, Patchouli, Smoke
Orange Spice: The flavorful scent of cloves wrapped in citrusy orange essence evokes memories of Granny’s clove-studded oranges spread throughout the house. It will fill the room with a wonderful orange fragrance that is sure to be a favorite.
- Top: orange
- Middle: cinnamon, clove
- Bottom: sandalwood
Pumpkin Souffle: This scrumptious scent is reminiscent of Nana’s pumpkin souffle during the holidays. Mouthwatering notes of brown sugar, molasses, and spices complete this irresistible bakery fragrance.
- Top: Ginger, Allspice, Cinnamon
- Middle: Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Nutmeg
- Base: Clove, Molasses, Vanilla
Pumpkin Pecan Waffle: This fragrance is reminiscent of the aroma of pumpkin pecan waffles with butter and syrup. With the exquisite blend of ground cinnamon and the tart blend of apple and cherry.
- Top -pecan, butter, hint of coconut
- Middle -Pumpkin, cinnamon, apple, cherry, pecans
- Bottom -maple, vanilla, musk
Sweater Weather: A Refreshing Autumn fragrance consisting of cool mints surrounded by ripe fruits with a background of oakmoss and musk. The feeling of walking inside a warm log cabin escaping the winter cold.
- Top - Green, Mint
- Middle - Apple, Peach
- Bottom - Musk, Moss
Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar: When Grandma isn't around to make the perfect sweet potato pie, this candle will give you all the feels without the calories. With aromas of Sweet Potatoes, Creamy Butter blended with Vanilla, Nutmeg, Pecan, and Cinnamon, your home will smell like a freshly baked pie.
- Top - orange, butter, nutmeg, maple
- Middle - sweet potato, cinnamon, clove
- Bottom - sugar, tonka bean, vanilla
Vanilla Noel: This warm sweet Vanilla candle will wrap you in a cocoon of comfort and is perfect for the fall season. This blend of Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Fluff, & Vanilla Cake takes plain vanilla to another sensory level.
- Top- Vanilla, Cream
- Middle - Musk
- Bottom - Baked Sugar Cookie
Winter Cranberry: A sweet scent of cranberries with a warm background that will get you through the coldest winters.
- Top - Green, Berry
- Middle - Coconut
- Bottom - Musk
- Premium Soy Blend
- Soy Wax is eco-friendly and renewable,
- American grown, sustainable, and carbon neutral
- Burn time: 50-55 hours
- Cotton wick braided with thin paper threads
To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
HOW TO BURN A CANDLE SAFELY
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.