Brown Silk Scarf With Geometric Pattern
ONLY 1 LEFT!
Silk scarf with geometric print inspired by traditional oriental designs from the Alhambra of Granada, south of Spain. Ideal to wear around the neck, over the shoulders or as a headscarf.
- Measurements: 70.8"x25.6" (180 x 65 cm) long.
- Habotai silk 5,5 mommes.
- Hand sewn.
- Same colou intensity on both sides.
- Dry clean or hand wash in warm water.
- Use detergent for delicate garments.
- Do not squeeze. Do not hang with tweezers or in the sun.
- Iron at medium temperature, on the back side and with the handkerchief damp.
- Made in Turkey.
- Imported from Spain.